The First Day of Summer

Friday, June 21, 2013

Photographed by Felix Hidajat


HAT: ALDO
JEAN JACKET: Japan
ANIMAL GRAPHIC TANK: MANGO
LEOPARD BOOTIES: ASOS
ZEBRA NECKLACE: Forever 21
BAG: Steve Madden
FRINGE EARRINGS: H&M



____________________________________________



 My legs are short and I hate that :( They seem even shorter when I'm wearing pants.... Such a sad thing, isn't it? So I don't like wearing pants unless I am wearing heels. But, white skinny pants look cool and fresh, so I got this pair of white skinny pants at a thrift store last year. I wanted an "all-white" outfit, yet I love this animal graphic tank from MANGO so much I had to use it, too.
I didn't notice until now that I paired them with leopard booties and a zebra necklace, completing this outfit with 'animal items.

I really love the way this hat sits. I've never worn a hat this way, but now I think I should wear my hats this way more often. It's simple and easy, but is sleek and very stylish!!!! 
What's your most favorite way to wear a hat? 

Hope you like/love the look!!!!!



____________________________________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO




You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. I love your look! Haha I absolutely love your jeans jacket, it has this vintage look to it. Usually I don't wear hats because I feel like it messes up my hair, but it looks amazing on you! :)

    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a totally new blogger so if there's anything I should know or that you can suggest please let me know! :) Thanks! )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *