Striped Shirt Ⅲ ~Snazzy 90's~

Tuesday, July 09, 2013




 STRIPED SHIRT: Forever 21
NEON SKY-BLUE TULIP SKIT: H&M
SILVER LEAF EARRINGS & OFF-GOLD PUMPS: ALDO
ROUNDED RING: Charlotte Russe
INITIAL WATCH: Nordstrom
BLACK MISS BROOKS SUNGLASSES (Also available in PEACH & GREEN): Free People (HERE)



_________________________________________



Hi lovely readers!
I hope you guys have enjoyed the last two striped shirt looks showcased on my blog previously! Today's is the last one in the series, and it is still hard for me to chose which look is my favorite... Can you? lol
Well, there is definitely one thing I can confidently say, though:
 "Striped items are very fun to style up and super trendy. 
On top of that, they make absolutely versatile piece as well!!!" 


This time around, I tried to achieve a modern 90's formal look. I paired the shirt up with a neon sky-blue tulip skirt because you need a dash of conspicuous color to pull off a 90's vibe. Then, I tucked the shirt in so that it adds that air of sophistication. To enhance the look further, I mixed up with some ankle socks (Actually these socks are knee-length, but I pushed them down to the ankle.) and wore a pair of refined off-gold pumps.
If you have rounded sunglasses, simply put them on to make a easy 90's or retro look! You see from the photos that when I am wearing my BLACK MISS BROOKS SUNGLASSES from Free People, it totally completes my 90's outfit. Don't you agree?
When it came to styling my hair, I slightly curled it (including my bangs) and brought it to the side. Then I covered the hair tie by winding with a small bundle of my hair around it.


I completely DIG these sunglasses because I looooooooooove over-sized sunnies. There are so many varieties in Japan, but not so many in here in Seattle unfortunately... The roundness of these sunglasses really complements my face since I consider myself to have a pretty large face, and they really help my face to appear smaller (which is very important to me!) I also think that hese types of sunglasses can fit any type of faces, so I should say these are a MUST-HAVE!

Hopefully, you've enjoyed ALL three striped shirt looks (The first look HERE & the second look HERE), and please comment below to tell me which one of the 3 is your favorite! :)



_________________________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Fantastic look! I love that stripped top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you pull the socks with pumps perfectly, are they becoming more part of your everyday style?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *