Monochromatic Diamond Plaid

Saturday, August 10, 2013




 Photographed by Justin Swain

BLACK WHITE DIAMOND PLAID DRESS (similar here) : SheInside
CHANDELIER EARRINGS: Urban Outfitters
GOLD CHAIN WHITE HANDBAG: Japan
RINGS: Forever 21
LACE-UP HEELS: Windsor


_________________________________




As you have seen from a lot of bloggers and celebrity looks, monochrome styles are definitely one of the popular trends this season. 
When I found this dress, I thought this would be a perfect eye-catchy yet unique item I should try... What a pleasant surprise to see how successfully it turned out! I certainly love this look!!!!!  Not only does it all come together really well, it really has a very elegant and sophisticated feel about it. Despite being monochrome (which sometimes runs the risk of being boring), today's look has a fun and playful aspect thanks to the dress' design and the cut out lace-up heels. 

I really adore the statement that the necklace and crystal earrings make. 
The necklace is a very versatile piece since it can go well with a casual style all the way to a dressy style like today's look. 
Chunky, big, and bold earrings are a must-have item for this summer and fall. Adding fabulous jewelry can instantly refine your outfit and make your face shine! 



Hope you like/love my monochromatic look <3 



_________________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *