A Love of Leopard and Metallic

Friday, November 22, 2013






EARRINGS: TOPSHOP
LEOPARD TOP: Foerver 21
METALLIC MIDI SKIRT: Nordstrom
GOLD METALLIC SANDALS & POLKADOT SOCKS: ASOS
FUR COLLAR SCARF: Gifted from my mom
NECKLACE (similar HERE & HERE) : c/o Charlotte Russe
DOUBLE CHAINED RINGS: Urban Outfitters
WATCH: ALDO


___________________________________



Who doesn't like leopard prints? I believe almost all girls adore leopard prints, and so every year as that season's trends become apparent, leopard prints naturally make it onto the list and garner a lot of fans. Speaking for myself, I happen to own a lot of leopard printed clothes and shoes.
On
 top of that, another trends that I extremely love is.... "metallic."  Thanks to its shimmering fabrics, it can instantly give a flashy impact to any look, which is perfect because during fall and winter dark colors tend to be common. 

I wore this outfit for the Charming Charlie opening event, and I got this silver metallic midi skirt at Nordstrom. I simply paired it up with a lovely leopard top. I am very fascinated with how metallic items can  effortlessly go well with anything. Luckily I have had these gold metallic sandals from ASOS since summer (One of my favorite shoes this year!), and since it's fall and can be quite cold if you don't wear tights or socks, I decided to style the shoes with a pair of polka dot socks to add a touch of playfulness. Since the shoes are gold metallic, I accessorized in all gold jewelry.

I put on a fur collar scarf instead of wearing a jacket or coat to keep myself warm! It really goes well with the leopard top! To finish my look, I styled my hair into a up-do, but this time I added a little twist...
 After lightly curling my hair, I tied it up on top. Then I rolled it up once along with the hair-tie, and pinned it, allowing the curled tips to dangle. It is a 5-min-easy-hairstyle so please try it out yourself! I think it's really pretty and you can create an elaborate up-do hair style! 


I am still hunting for and will keep an eye out for more metallic clothing items...
If 
you find an awesome product, please share it with me! I am dying to know! 
Hopefully I can show off more metallic looks down the road!
  


___________________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. Incredible outfit--love the leopard and metallic accessories! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back! I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *