Black and White Number Print Dress

Saturday, October 25, 2014


Photographed by Benjamin Widdowson // Washington State Convention Center



PASTEL BIKER JACKET & WHITE CLUTCH (Adore This): ZARA
B & W NUMBER PRINT DRESS & FAUX LEATHER BOOTIES: c/o Ami Clubwear
CAT EYE SUNGLASSES (Similar Here): ALDO
EARRLINGS & SNAKE RING (Adore This): Charlotte Russe



______________



Hi LOVEs!
Yay! Weekend is finally here!
Today's post is going to be short and sweet. When I was looking through the pictures from fabulous Fashion Week for the last few months, Eva Chen's black and white number print dress really caught my eyes and right on time I found a similar dress on Ami Clubwear. (Unfortunately it's sold out :( ) The print is just awesomely unique, yet head-turner, isn't it?! I always can't take my eyes off anything with amazing prints and details! My style is all about uniqueness, and this dress definitely embodies that feature. Even though this is a bodycon dress, which is considered to be worn for nigh out, I wanted to create a day look with it. So I simply paired it with this awesome pastel biker jacket and a white clutch bag with inspiring quotes on the both side. Since the print makes the dress edgy and cool, I went with stunning faux leather booties, also courtesy of Ami Clubwear, to complete the look. I extremely adore the details all over the shoes, especially the heel part!

It could be fun to style up the dress in a different way with a chunky knit, sheer tights, and killer booties for another day look!

Happy weekend everyone! 




______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a way cool dress! NUMBERS ahhhh! Loving the styling of it too with that gorgeous jacket. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *