Mermaid In The White Dress

Friday, October 23, 2015

Whenever I wear a gorgeous dress, I am thankful to have been born as a woman!


  Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Kirkland

DRESS :: c/o Style Moi (similar here, here, here)
JACKET :: H&M (old, similar here, here)
SHOES :: Shoe Dazzle (similar here, here)
BAG :: ALDO
EARRINGS :: ASOS (also, adore this design here, here, here)
_______
Hi LOVEs!!!
 We are all so excited to see the streets covered up with beautiful orange leaves, and we definitely need more cozy knits, pretty coats, and OTK boots! I know, I know...! But it doesn't hurt anyone to dream of warmer weather with this amazing white dress, right? ( loving these dresses, here, here, here)  A few posts back, I shared this look where I wore this dress as a perfect midi lace skirt. Do you remember? So this is how the dress looks like, and I can't help but love its wide open-back detail. It's sexy yet lovely, which is perfectly wearable from day to night. Or even for a special occasion! Every girl needs a stunning white dress in her closet, and this number is definitely the one for me at the moment!!
I am so glad that big bring is back this season. I've seen that this dainty jewelry has been such a hot trend, and I've been embracing it! However, this fall & winter, oversized sparkling jewelry made its return! To be really honest with you, I am all about gorgeous statement jewelry, and my jeweled earrings bring this white dress look to a more glamorous and alluring level!
Midi length is sometimes very tricky to style in, especially if you are short like me. Paring nude heels is always the best solution. I love how this feminine look is changed up to be more edgy once putting on a biker jacket!! Which do you prefer, with or without?

Please take extra care guys, I got a cold yesterday and had to be in bed whole day to recover! No good!
Stay warm everyone!
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *