Be Fierce in Balmain x H&M

Friday, December 11, 2015

Here is another look ft. Balmain x H&M collection

Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  Bellevue Square 

DRESS :: Balmain x H&M
BELT :: Thrifted (similar HERE, HERE)
SHOES :: ASOS (old, similar HERE, HERE and HERE)
BAG :: EXPRESS
EARRINGS :: Balmain x H&M
SUNGLASSES :: c/o PRADA via DITTO ( use "AIKASLOVECLOSET" for your first month free)

_________


Hi LOVEs!!!! Happy FriYAY!
I think it's great way to end my crazy week and start off the weekend by sharing my favorite look with you guys! There is always such saying "A girl can never have enough stunning dresses in her closet!" I am completely up for that, and this Balmain x H&M dress strikes me and is a rock star of all the dresses I have! To my surprise, the collection was much more popular than last year, and this dress was the last one left on the rack, even my regular size were gone in a few minutes! How crazy, huh? I am extremely happy to get my hands on a dress from the collection and so glad to end up owing this number.
I feel like a super woman in this dress - so bold, so fierce, and so seductive. How the color-block is designed is what makes this dress so one-of-a-kind! I look utterly hot from every angle, check out the gold back zip detail all the way across the dress!!! The shoulder part is in the boxy shape, which is great for someone who has narrow shoulders like me. I added a black belt with the gold accented buckle to help definite my frame and finished it off with a pair of platform booties.

I was able to score this gorgeous statement rhinestone earrings from the collection as well, and they go just so perfectly with the dress! They are really eye-catchy and striking, thus wearing this earrings will give such a memorable accent to all my holiday parties down the road! Shiner, the better! Bigger, the better!! I decided to style my hair in high ponytail so that I could stylishly showcase the amazing detail of the dress as well as how superb the earrings are!
By the way, I am kind of a girl who always carries a pair of sunglasses wherever I go. My current favorite ones are Prada Cinema via DITTO where you can rent designers sunglasses for only $24/month until whenever you want to. Here is a special code that you can get your first month for free : AIKASLOVECLOSET!!! I hope you can find the pair you have kept your eyes on there! ;)

Cheers to the amazing weekend, my sweeties! 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *