Treat Yourself...♥

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

 Only 10 more days till Christmas! It's okay to do something nice to you because you deserve it!

Hi LOVEs!!!
 I took a little break from my regular outfit posts, and want to do something different here today! I teamed up with She Inside to share with you a tons of lovely items that you could get for yourself as a Christmas gift! She Inside is actually having a Holiday Deals sale that will end on 12/21, where you can get 40% off, 45% off and 50% off depending on how much you spend! She Inside is one of my favorite online shopping destinations, and what I have found there is extremely tempting! I collected items for you guys in 4 different categories - Winter Must Have Coats, Fab Boots, Holiday Party Outfit Ideas & Party Shoes!
Hopefully, this post will help you find something sweet for yourself because you totally deserve it ,and please let me know what your favorite picks are! I am thinking to get my hands on a fun colored coat and another pair of black boots!

Happy Shopping, my loves! 

 ● Winter Must Have Coats
5. Pink Long Sleeve Lapel Coat





Fab Boots



 9. Grey Chunky High Heel Tassel Boots
10. Black Lace Up Buckle Strap Thick-soled Boots



● Holiday Party Outfit Ideas ●


● Party Shoes
1. Gold High Heel Butterfly Sandals


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Nr 7...I have that dress ! <3 http://thedress-sense.blogspot.it/2016/01/lady-in-crochet-lace-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually not bad dress. I think i gonna recommend it to my friends! They just following https://www.devsaran.com/blog/life-freelance-web-developer-5-tips-success his one blog and i think they gonna be excited when I gonna tell them that your blog and your tips are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *