#OOTD Roundup ❶

Friday, January 08, 2016

Hi LOVEs!!!!
It's new year! Time to do something new! If you follow my Instagram longer enough, you know that I've been sharing my daily outfits on there whenever I can (Not having a boyfriend or husband is such a huge headache when it comes to take daily outfit pictures!!) I thought that it would be nice to share them here with you guys, that way you can actually shop my looks because I always ask those questions "where did you buy this?" on Insta. I also created a new category named "OOTD" on top bar for an easy access for the past and future posts!
I hope you like this new segment! <3 <3



I wore this super casual look for a Japanese nabe (hotpot) party with my Japanese friends. It was already dark outside so snapped this look at a grocery store! Kind of surprised that it came out well and stylish, which ended up that Nasty Gal shared this look on all their social media! Totally #MadyMyDay moment! :)

- Wearing -
BEAIE :: UNIQLO ( sold out, similar HERE & HERE )
TOP :: H&M CARDIGAN :: c/o Now I Style ( a Japanese retail online store, similar HERE & HERE)
JEANS :: Nasty Gal (sold out, similar HERE & HERE )
BAG :: Forever 21
READERS :: Urban Outfitters (old, similar HERE)
BOOTS :: Forever 21 ( old, love these: HERE & HERE )

Got these awesome python ankle boots from MANGO! They inspired me to wear all camel (mostly! haha ) look on a rainy day!

- Wearing -
SWEATER :: H&M (old, similar HERE & HERE. More options below )
JEANS :: c/o Style Moi ( or similar HERE & HERE )
COAT :: ASOS ( More options below )
BAG :: Steve Madden ( old, love these: HERE & HERE )
BOOTS :: MANGO
HAT :: ASOS ( old, similar HERE )


One of my fave brands to shop is definitely TOPSHOP, where I got this pink coat a few years back! It's old, but I will never consider to say good bye to this amazing and cozy one! Plus, the color is so eye-catchy! Winer whites are always on point, too!!

- Wearing -
SWEATER :: c/o Now I Style ( a Japanese apparel online store, adore these: HERE & HERE )
JEANS :: TOPSHOP
COAT :: TOPSHOP (old, options HERE, HERE & HERE )
PUMPS :: ZARA ( old, similar HERE  & HERE )
BAG :: JustFab ( old, options HERE & HERE )
Which look is your favorite?  Comment below! ;)
Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend ahead, cuties! 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. I love all of these outfits, especially the third one, so pretty!! You have amazing style xx

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool post! It really illustrate your great sense of styling! Keep it up ;-)

    / Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the third one. I like the pop of colour and the styling is really good

    Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are so fab! I love the mega-cuff of the first pair of jeans. :)
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *